Boherna Lodge B&B offers a wide range of activities within and around the the Holycross area.
Here are just a few of the many activities you can enjoy while stayin here:
- Fishing – 1 mile away at river Suir, one of the finest fly fishing waters in Europe, permits can be purchased nearby.
- Hiking – climb the beautiful Slieve Felim Mountains to the West, the Slieveardagh hills to the East and Devil’s Bit mountain to the North. The area is rich and varied in scenery. Click here for more info on walking in the locality
- Golfing – visit some of the most beautiful greens in Ireland. Thurles and Dundrum are just minutes away in the car and packages can be put together for your particular duration.
- Horse Riding – Crossogue Equestrian Centre, Thurles offers you a unique experience where you can enjoy the warmth of an extended family atmosphere, excellent horse riding combined with unique facilities.They welcome all standards of rider offering basic training in the arena, quiet walks along trails throughout the farm to action packed sessions over the extensive range of cross country obstacles.
- Cycling – There are many attractions worth seeing in this part of Tipperary, including Thules itself, Holycross Abbey and the Rock of Cashel. The rural countryside offers a terrain suited to a leisurely cycle.
- Genealogy – Discover your Family History here. With the local archives library only 5 minutes away Boherna Lodge is the perfect location for your search back through time.
- Eating Out – 2 Pub/ Restauants serving Lunches and Evening Meals only 2 minutes walk from Boherna Lodge. There are also a wide variety of restaurants close to Boherna Lodge . For more info just ask or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org